Unify all things and make your modded Minecraft a lot simpler with UniDict mod! This mod will unify common items from different mods automatically so you can play various mods in harmony!
What the Mod Offers
The mod gives solution to the problem of having various mods installed that adds the same kind of item. For example, many technology mods add copper, sulfur, and salt. And having all those mods installed at the same time, you’ll end up having different kinds of sulfur, salt, and copper. This mod provides a simple and automatic solution by combining the same items and making them as one – affecting everything from recipe and more. The mod is designed to unify metals, ores, gems, and other resources.
Although you can also use MineTweaker to manually change and fix the issues, UniDict will solve the issue quickly and without hassle.
UniDict Mod Installation
The mod only requires Minecraft Forge to be installed. Follow the steps below to install the mod.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download UniDict mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
In itself, the mod adds nothing and it also has a very specific use. However, if you are running lots of mods that add the same items, then you might want to install this mod to make everything better, delete duplicate items and make everything less complicated.
UniDict Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.