The mod is a reinvention and re-innovation of the very popular Minefactory Reloaded that was abandoned back in the Minecraft version.
What the Mod is About?
Created by mod developer Buuz135, the mod aims to mimic the last version of Minefactory, update it, customize it, and take it from there. The mod features new machines, new mechanics, and a whole lot of blocks for automation and user-convenience. The mod also features an interactive Manual that also acts as a wiki and has its own search function!
Industrial Foregoing Mod Showcase
How to Install Industrial Foregoing Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download TESLA API and TESLA Core Lib mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
MineFactory Reloaded was a nice tiered technology mod that was sadly abandoned and is now outdated. This mod not only successfully recreated the mod but also added some new things that make it better than the original.