Like Too Many Items, the Just Enough Items mod 1.13/1.12.2 adds a number of new items to Minecraft, as well as new ways to interact with those items. More than anything, JEI it a mod made for viewing recipes and items in Minecraft, sort of like how you can view everything when playing in Creative mode, except this mod works outside of Creative too. You’ll need to learn a few new controls before you can use this mod to its fullest, but the most important thing to keep in mind is that you can get more information about carried items by hovering your cursor over them and pressing R.
Pressing U will tell you about the different ways you can use an item, which isn’t quite the same as a list of recipes. Using CTRL+F will open the select search bar and allow you to look for specific items without forcing you to scroll through windows full of stuff you don’t care about at all. You can even use this search feature to look for items specifically by the mod which added them to Minecraft, which is actually very useful if a new mod is making the game crash out and you want to remove it.
Just Enough Items Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Just Enough Items Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.