Find out where the item or block came from with this cool and simple mod – Mod Name Tooltip!
What the Mod Offers
Created by username Mezz, this mod is a simple mod that allows you to know which mod did an itemstack or object came from as it will be written on its tooltip. There are a lot of other mods that do the same thing, but this one is as simple as it goes and it’s also lightweight and compatible with all mods.
How to Install Mod Name Tooltip Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod is very easy to install, you only need to install Minecraft Forge and follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is helpful so we recommend installing it if you don’t have any other tooltip mods installed. Otherwise, WAILA and other similar mods might provide more helpful functions.