Quickly draw out the right tool for the job with the useful Tool Belt Mod by mod developer gigaherz.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a functional tool belt to the game that allows quick and easy access to various things to make it more convenient. The mod also features compatibility with the popular Baubles mod, a stylish radial menu, item display on players, and so much more.
Tool Belt Mod Showcase
How to Install Tool Belt Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is actually pretty nice and would go well with a modern and cleaner UI. The mod is both useful and looks dashing. We highly recommend this mod.