Pull items from inventory or place them as blocks, use various extend and retract lines of blocks with Modular Routers mod by username desht.
What the Mod is About?
Modular Routers is a highly flexible mod that focuses on moving items around the world through a variety of ways. With the mod installed, you can pull items from an inventory, automatically break blocks, transport and sort items, void unwanted items, and so much more. The mod is highly compatible with other popular mods.Modular Routers Mod Showcase
How to Install Modular Routers Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is highly complex and can be customized as you see fit. The mod is also compatible with dozens of technology and utility mod making it a great addition to many mod packs.