Move stacks of items with ease with the Item Scroller mod by mod developer masa. This simple mod gives players new ways of quickly transferring items.
What the Mod Offers
Item Scroller Mod is a client-side mod that adds several ways of moving items in the inventory GUIs by using the mouse wheel. The mod is highly configurable and can be used while holding down modifier keys and more. The mod offers 9 key combinations that can be used drop all matching items, move all matching stacks, move all stacks, and more.
The mod also has some special functions when used on Crafting grids, villager GUIs, and other special cases.
How to Install Item Scroller Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!