Sort your inventory nice, easy, and quickly with this simple yet very useful mod created by the mod developer cpw – Inventory Sorter 1.13/1.12.2.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a very simple way of sorting out your inventory and that’s by clicking the mouse wheel or the third mouse button.
The middle click sorts out the inventory quickly while the mouse wheel will sort out items one at a time.
The default key bind for the inventory sorting is the mouse wheel, but you can change it in the menu so you can use other buttons.
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Inventory sorter mod is quite easy to install. Just follow the simple steps below to install the mod. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to use.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder located in %appdata%.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty helpful and we recommend installing it as an alternative to the inventory tweaks mod. However, if you already have inventory tweaks mod, then there is no reason to install this mod.
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.