The standard vanilla inventory not big enough for you? Add over 50 new slots with Advanced Inventory mod by CubeX2.
What the Mod is About?
The mod gives the player the ability to upgrade his/her own inventory up to six times. Each upgrade gives 9 additional slots for a total of 54 slots. The mod also allows the user to add functionality to the inventory by adding special items like filters or crafters.
RecipesAdvanced Inventory Mod Showcase
How to Install Advanced Inventory Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Download CXLibrary mod.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although it might break the balance of the vanilla game, having extra inventory is always a nice thing.