The standard vanilla inventory not big enough for you? Add over 50 new slots with Advanced Inventory mod 1.13/1.12.2 by CubeX2.
What the Mod is About?
The mod gives the player the ability to upgrade his/her own inventory up to six times. Each upgrade gives 9 additional slots for a total of 54 slots. The mod also allows the user to add functionality to the inventory by adding special items like filters or crafters.
Advanced Inventory Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Download CXLibrary mod.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Although it might break the balance of the vanilla game, having extra inventory is always a nice thing.
Advanced Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.