Make your automated network more efficient with the help of XNet Mod! Created by username McJty, this mod a new networking cable that can transports items, fluids, energy, and information.
What the Mod Offers
XNet Mod adds a single type of cable called networking cable. This new cable can instantly transport items, energy, fluid, and information for a more flexible and efficient network. The cables are not considered as tile entities so they won’t affect performance.
The cable has been tested to even work on chests with over 12000 blocks long separation and can be configured according to the player.XNet Mod Showcase
How to Install XNet Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download McJtyLib and CompatLayer.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod files to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory
- Have fun.
Should You Install It?
XNet Mod is really useful when you have dozens of other tech mods installed. This mod will make networking easier, faster, and lag free.