Add some custom texts like reminders or motivational words to your title screen with the Better Title Screen Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer Girafi.
What the Mod Offers
The Better Title Screen Mod is a client-side mod that provides options for the users to customize the Minecraft’s title screen and give the users the ability to add custom texts that support colored texts and even multiple lines. This mod allows the players to add some welcome messages, motivational words, and even reminders!
Better Title Screen Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod isn’t really game changing, but it does have its charms and uses. If you are sharing a computer with a younger brother or you are a parent with a kid, leaving some notes this way is sure fun and eye-catching.
Better Title Screen Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.