Ever wanted to play as a skeleton or wither? Then change your model in the game with More Player Models mod! Created by the talented mod developer Noppes, this mod allows the players to change their avatar model at will.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a new character creation screen that can be accessed by pressing F12 (by default), this character creation screen allows the player to change their model into various vanilla mobs and even those outside vanilla. The game also adds more animations like sitting, dancing, waving, hugging, crying, and more and adds nice chat bubbles to chat. On top of that, the mod also has its own tooltips, and back items.
More Player Models Mod Installation
Despite the big mod and epic changes to the game, the mod only requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the More Players Models mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes Minecraft a lot nicer. However, most of its features can only be fully enjoyed when played on a server with the mods installed. We recommend to find an established server that is using the mod and play with the mod installed.
More Player Models Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.