Improve Minecraft’s in-game physics starting with how the items behave with this amazing mod – Item Physic Full. This amazing mod changes how the items outside your inventory behave by applying physics and other properties to them.
What the Mod Offers
The mod changes how items behave including how they react to certain environments like water, lava, and cactus.
Enhanced Item Animation
With the mod installed, items thrown on the ground will no longer float and rotate unrealistically and instead fall flat or roll over the ground like they should!
Water Physics and Floating Items
Certain items in real life float, while others sink on water.
Flammable Items Burn in Lava
Similar to the above feature, items that are considered flammable (i.e. wood, food, etc.) will burn and vanish when dropped on lava or set on fire.
Custom Pickup and Custom Throw
The mod also allows the user to change how items can be picked up and thrown away.
Some items can be thrown on the ground to ignite a fire – so be extra careful about where you drop your torches!Item Physic Full Mod Showcase
How to Install Item Physic Full Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and Install the latest version of Minecraft Forge and launch Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download the prerequisite mod CreativeCore.
- Download the ItemPhysic Full mod using the link below.
- Copy the two mods (CreativeCore and ItemPhysic) and head to the Minecraft directory
- Paste the two mods inside the mods folder located in the Minecraft directory
- Play Minecraft with Forge mod
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod makes Minecraft more realistic without breaking the lore and feel of the vanilla the game. We highly recommend installing this mod to improve your gameplay in Survival and even in Creative.