Make Minecraft a little more realistic with the improved animation of Mo’ Bends mod. Created by the mod developer Goblin bob, this mod improves the animation of the player, zombie, spider, skeleton, and others.
What the Mod Offers
The mod improves the animation for the player, zombie, spider, skeleton, and some more. The mod includes custom animation for standing, walking, running, jumping, sword attacks, punching, sneaking, and a lot more. Spiders also have proper orientation when climbing on walls and have a cool jump attack.
In general, the mod also adds sword trails, custom hurt effect, custom death effect, and the ability to edit and create your own custom animation.
Mo’ Bends Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is very fun to use and makes a zombie and spider animation a lot better. In multiplayer, you can clearly see the new player animations that are a lot better than vanilla Minecraft’s. We highly recommend this mod.
Mo’ Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.