Add a bunch of undead and mystical monsters in Minecraft overworld with Ender Zoo! This mod adds a lot of new mobs in Minecraft as well as other things.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a bunch of hostile mobs like skeletons, crazy cats, wolves, witches, and more. It also adds a lot of interesting items like new enchantments, potions, and TNTs.
Ender Zoo has a lot of new undead mobs in stored including fallen knights, and fallen steeds. These fallen soldiers are all well-equipped and well protected and are generally harder to kill than your average zombies and skeletons.
There are also new animal-related mobs like dire wolves, wither witch’s cat, owls, and more.
Blocks and Items
Ender Zoo also adds new varieties of TNT, potions, new enchantments, and so much more.
Ender Zoo Mod Installation
- Install Minecraft Forge and play it at least once to generate the necessary folders.
- Download EnderCore.
- Download Ender Zoo mod using the link below.
- Copy EnderCore and Ender Zoo mod files and paste it into the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
Although it is made as a Companion Mod for Ender IO, it features some nice mobs that makes it worth installing by itself.
Ender Zoo Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.