Do you know that special screen in Minecraft that pops up when you press F3? It displays all kinds of information, like the direction you’re facing, current coordinates, the biome where you’re standing and more. The InGame Info XML mod allows you to adjust some settings for this F3 screen, letting you remove vanilla information and or add your own customized bits of information as you wish. The mod comes with a config which makes it like the default Minecraft F3 screen, so you don’t actually get anything different until you start filling out parameters in the config file.
Once you do though, you can get all kinds of information posted on your screen at the press of a button. The day, for one, as well as the current time, can both be posted. This is great for Hardcore players who want to know just how long they make it in a world where dying once means dying forever. A tag for light levels will let you know if an area is bright enough to stop the spawning of hostile mobs, or allow for spawning of friendly mobs like cows and chickens. There is also a tag for telling you the number of entities in your surroundings, and it measures multiple ranges.
InGame Info XML Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place InGame Info XML Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
InGame Info XML Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.