Tired of always minimizing the game just to check out a recipe? Then install the In-Game Wiki mod by username Minemaarten and play without stopping.
What the Mod Offers
The mod started as a Modjam 3 mod but is now fully finished and is used by multiple mods like PneumaticCraft. The mod allows the player to access Minecraft wiki while still in-game to avoid alt+tabbing or minimizing the game. The mod is meant to be used only as a client-side mod, however, it can also be installed on the server and can be customized with custom messages and texts.
How to Install In-Game Wiki Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is handy when looking up to various crafting recipes and other information concerning Minecraft.