Get real-time mapping of your Minecraft adventures with JourneyMap mod 1.13/1.12.2! This wonderful automatic mapping works in single player maps and server maps!
JourneyMap mod for Minecraft 1.13 is more than your average Map mod. This mod allows you to explore any Minecraft world and have a browser-based map updated in real time. You can view the map in your favorite web browser or as an in-game mini-map or full-screen map. A separate file called JourneyMapServer is available for server admins to allow them to control the mod and manage the features that the players can use.
Should You Install It?
The JourneyMap mod is a dedicated map mod that not only provides a mini-map but also a web browser map that anyone can view. This mod is useful in single-player survival games, but is more useful in servers where everyone can go in their own ways and explore the world.
JourneyMap Mod Installation
Installing both the client version and server version of the mod is quite simple. Note that this mod requires the Minecraft Forge mod and will not work without it.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the JourneyMap mod from the link below.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
To install the server version of the mod, follow the above steps, but using Minecraft Forge server and Forge server directory.
JourneyMap Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.