Make Minecraft more beautiful by drastically changing the sky and the heavens above with Stellar Sky Mod 1.13/1.12.2 created by Abab9579.
What the Mod is About?
The mod changes the Minecraft sky into something more realistic and a lot more beautiful. The mod also adds some fancy real stars, planets, clouds, and so much more. The mod even has real-life constellations. The mod is highly configurable and features an optional Time HUD.
Stellar Sky Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Stellar API.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are a few Shader packs that do the same thing but not to this extent. The mod is very beautiful and is also compatible with Shader packs. However, the mod does require a lot of resources and could pull your FPS down to the 40s depending on your system.
Stellar Sky Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.