Make Minecraft more beautiful by drastically changing the sky and the heavens above with Stellar Sky Mod created by Abab9579.
What the Mod is About?
The mod changes the Minecraft sky into something more realistic and a lot more beautiful. The mod also adds some fancy real stars, planets, clouds, and so much more. The mod even has real-life constellations. The mod is highly configurable and features an optional Time HUD.
Stellar Sky Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download Stellar API.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
There are a few Shader packs that do the same thing but not to this extent. The mod is very beautiful and is also compatible with Shader packs. However, the mod does require a lot of resources and could pull your FPS down to the 40s depending on your system.
Stellar Sky Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.