Make the Minecraft universe more beautiful with Stellar API mod 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer abab1579. The mod allows for better compatibility with other celestial APIs!
What the Mod is About?
The mod is an API for various mods containing celestial objects. Stellar API is the basis for Stellar Sky, Stellarium, and Photoptics mod. The mod itself features a new overlay system that can be manipulated by the HUD. The mod also features a wake condition configuration and more.
Stellar API Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Unless you are planning on installing the other mods that can bring out its full potential, then there is no real reason to install the mod.
Stellar API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.