Chameleon Library, or simply known as Chameleon is a shared code library for Minecraft. This library is required for all Jaquadro’s mods to work and functions as the core for all of his mods.
What the Mod Offers
The Chameleon Library mod 1.13/1.12.2 provides a more comprehensive replacement for RenderBlocks that is used for most of Jaquadro’s mods for Minecraft version 1.8 and later. Also suited for TESR rendering, this mod is used on Storage Drawers, Garden Stuff, and more.
As with other library and core files, this mod does not add anything that can be used without installing other mods.
Chameleon Library Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Library mods are considered as “core” mods as they provide the necessary codes and resources for other mods to work. To install the Chameleon Library mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2, you must first make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge and have run the game at least once to generate the necessary folders. To install the Chameleon Library, follow the easy steps below.
- Download the Chameleon Library mod from the link below.
- Copy the file and paste it inside ‘.minecrat/mods’ folder
Should You Install It?
Storage Drawers and Garden Stuff mods are just a few of the mods that require the Chameleon Library. However, if you are not planning to use any of Jaquadro’s mods, then there is no reason to install this Library mod.
Chameleon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.