Farseek Mod is a Scala API for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2 and 1.11.2. Created by delvr, the mod is used by other popular mods.
What the Mod is About?
The mod provides Scala API for Minecraft mods and is used by the various mods including the Streams, and Repose mod. As an API, the mod itself does not have any other feature and adds no content to vanilla Minecraft.
FarSeek Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
As an API mod, there is no other reason to install this mod except if you are to use it on your own mod or if you use mods that require it.
Farseek Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.