Aroma1997Core 1.13/1.12.2 is a library mod, and like other library mods, it includes a ton of code which is commonly used by many other mods, all of which are from the same author. Mod makers use these library mods as a kind of anchor for their other mods, plugging redundant data into the library mods to cut down on file size for their other works, which are all programmed to rely on the library mod for certain bits of scripting. Because of this, library mods are often necessary for other mods to work, and Aroma1997Core is no different in this respect.
On its own, this mod doesn’t do very much. You can use /sleep to check who is sleeping on a server, as well as /sleep inform which will tell the server where you’re playing that you want to sleep. Using /sleep kick can force the issue by kicking all players not sleeping, allowing you to then make the night progress into day by hopping into bed yourself. If you’re looking for a list of affected mods, the author maintains a small wiki page for Aroma1997Core, so you can find a full list through that site. Odds are you won’t be needing this unless you use any of those.
Aroma1997Core Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Aroma1997Core Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Aroma1997Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.