FTBLib is a library mod. Like other library mods, it contains a number of coding elements which are all commonly used by a specific list of mods. This saves data storage space by making those mods all refer to this mod for needed input, rather than putting the same redundant code into all of the mods in a given group. This library works for all FTB related mods, including FTB Tweaks and FTB Utilities. It also contains some code for CommandScripts and XPTeleporters, which are also great mods if you’re looking to create a Factions server with heavily modified gameplay.
Because all four of the mods listed here refer to FTBLib for common code, you will need this mod to make those mods work. That’s how library mods function. In the case of the XPTeleporters mod, this is actually a very good idea because it can give players new ways to travel around their world, without giving them the broken /home and /warp commands to use as they please. The effects here work in single player just as well, so even if you prefer to play alone you can still take advantage of all the benefits brought to the game by FTBLib and the mods which depend on it to function.
FTBLib Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FTBLib Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
FTBLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.