ForgeEnderTech is a library mod created by EnderLanky and his team. The mod is required for all EnderTech mod.
What the Mod is About?
The ForgeEnderTech is a library mod that contains shared resources and codes used by Advanced Chimneys mod, Advanced Hook Launchers, and Advanced Finders mod that are a part of the EnderTech mod pack. As a library mod, the mod does not contain any feature or content on its own.
How to Install ForgeEnderTech Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
As a library mod, you should only install it if you are using any of the mods that require it. Otherwise, there is no real reason to install it by itself.