Do you want to play with the evil mod EvilCraft or use various appliances using the Integrated Dynamics mod? Then you’ll be needing the core mod Cyclops Core!
What the Mod Offers
Cyclops Core is a core and library mod used for a wide range of mods. This mod allows you to declare custom recipes via XML, as well as collect startup data while adhering to Minecraft’s snooper settings.
Cyclops Core Mod Installation
Just like any other Forge-based core and library mods, Cyclops Core mod requires only the Minecraft Forge to be installed. To properly install the mod, just follow the easy steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Cyclops Core mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata%.
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Copy the downloaded mod file to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod is required by many of Kroeser’s mods. As a library mod, this mod does not have any useful content when installed by itself.
Cyclops Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.