The CoFH Core mod 1.13/1.12.2 is a prerequisite to many Minecraft forge mods and provides the core functionality for all the mods created by Team CoFH. When installed separately, the mod still has some few features of its own.
What the Mod Offers
As a “core” mode, many other mods will require it to be installed first. Some of the most popular mods that require the CoFH Core includes the Thermal Foundation, MineFactory, and more.
World Generation Control
When installed on its own, the mod allows for a flexible control over the world generation. When used with other mods that add new types of ore, the powerful control over world generation comes in very handy when creating a new world.
CoFH Core Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Back up your world.
- Delete older versions of CoFH core.
- Download the file below.
- Drag and drop the new .jar file into the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mode is a “Core” mode. This means that many mods will require it to work properly. By itself, most core mods do not provide their own feature. But the CoFH core has its own wonderful feature that makes it worth checking out. However, for a “core” file to have its own dependencies, is a little bit off-putting.
CoFH Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.