Hammer Core 1.13/1.12.2 is a core and utility mod containing various useful codes for modders. The mod has some features even when installed by itself.
What the Mod Offers
As a utility mod, the mod features some improvements to the vanilla game even when installed alone. The mod improves the LAN feature of vanilla Minecraft as well as adds some creative RF/FE/EJ Sources. As a core mod, the mod provides rendering API for mod developers to use, Utility codes, Sound API and Packet API, Math Utils, Smooth GUI, and so much more. This core mod is also used by various other mods from the author and other mod developers.
Hammer Core Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Installing Hammer Core is pretty easy. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Drop the mod file to the mods folder in your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod has some features even when installed alone. If you are a mod developer, you can make use of this core mod.
Hammer Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.