Build complex network automation by mixing various mod ideas, blocks, and systems with Integrated Dynamics. Created by the talented mod developer kroeser, this mod features various items, blocks, and machines heavily inspired by other mods.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds various of items, machines, tools, and blocks that make it possible to build networks for complex automation and system integration. The mod is a mix of bundled Redstone, BuildCraft gates, and networks of Applied Energistics. The mod comes with an in-game guide that contains tutorials, guides, and hints so you won’t get lost while using the mod. The mod is a heavy content, and technology mod with a cool vanilla-esque design.
How to Install Integrated Dynamics Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge mod at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download Cyclops Core, and Common Capabilities mods.
- Download Integrated Dynamics using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %appdata% and go to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Integrated Dynamics is a well-made mod that has taken its inspiration from the top technology mods. We recommend installing this mod if you wish to have only one tech mod to use.