Integrate the mods you installed with Common Capabilities mod by mod developer kroeser. This mod improves interaction between various mods!
What the Mod Offers
By itself, the mod doesn’t add new content, rather it improves interactions between existing mods. The goal of the mod is to provide standard capabilities that are useful for various mods. The mod supports various other mods and provides inter-mod integration for Ender IO, Forestry, IC2, Tinker’s Construct, EvilCraft, Colossal Chests, Integrated Tunnels, Charset, and many more.
Common Capabilities Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download Cyclops Core mod.
- Download Common capabilities mod using the link below.
- Drop the Common Capabilities and the Cyclops Core mod files to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod adds various things like workers, temperatures, item handlers, and more for various mods to integrate with each other seamlessly. When playing with other content heavy and technology mods, you might want to install this mod for seamless interactions.
Common Capabilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.