Mantle is a mod that contains shared codes for various Forge-based mods – making it a prerequisite mod for various mods used by the Slime Knights. Including the codes for common inventories and descriptive books.
Technically, the Mantle mod 1.12.2/1.13 does not offer anything when installed. However, it is a requirement mod for various other mods that uses it as a code library. The mods that require the Mantle mod include the technology mod “A Minecrafter’s Odyseey” and “T.E. Technical Exploration”. Mantle is also included and is required on various mods packs including the popular Minecolonies Modpack, Husscraft Lite, Overboard Mod pack, and more.
Mantle Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
If it is not already included by default on the mod pack you are using, you can install Mantle by following the easy steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to create the necessary folders
- Download the Mantle mod from the link below
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory
Should You Install It?
If you are using a mod or a mod pack that requires the mantle mod, then you should definitely install it first to make sure that your Minecraft will run.
Mantle Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.