Create your own colony and govern an entire city! Hire builders, guards, and workers with the popular mod – Minecolonies 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds various NPCs an entire game mechanic and system that lets the player govern and manage the NPCs. The mod adds many NPC workers ranging from Builders, Crafters, Farmers, Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists. The mod is designed to be used in Single Player and Multiplayer where other players can become visitors or have city ranks. MineColonies is a great mod that adds life to the game.
MineColonies Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
MineColonies is a great mod that gives life to Minecraft by adding interactable NPCs that you can manage. The mod allows players to build their own kingdom from the ground up. We highly recommend this mod.
Minecolonies Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.