Created by the talented mod creator Noppes, Custom NPCs 1.13/1.12.2 is a unique and wonderful mod that adds limitless possibilities to Minecraft PC.
What the Mod Offers
At its core, this mod adds tons of items, armors, weapons, blocks, and objects, and the ability to create NPCs (non-playable characters), change their behavior, and more.
A Bunch of Items
As part of the mod, there are hundreds of items included with the mod. These items vary quite a lot from World War 2 uniforms to modern furniture.
Many items, objects, and features of the mod can be enabled and disabled. The player may also create their own recipe for the item or make an item un-craftable.
Create Fully Functional Quests
One key function of this mod is its ability to create commands, quests, conditions, and more. This allows the player to make quests for the NPC to give out to players and give them appropriate rewards as they see fit.
Custom NPCs Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Custom NPCs mod require Minecraft Forge in order to run. To install the mod for your client, follow the steps below.
- Install Minecraft Forge and run it once to make the necessary folders.
- Download Custom NPCs mod from the link below.
- Drag and drop the file to the mods folder located in the Minecraft directory.
- Run Minecraft with Forge.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is designed entirely for players who want to create their own adventure map or make an entire server with fully functional quests and NPCs. Although the mod is not suitable for single player survival gameplay, you can still use the bunch of items included in the mod.
Custom NPCs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.