Simulate an ancient battle and castle sieges with medieval weapons and siege machines from the mod Ancient Warfare 2 by Shadowmage45.
What the Mod Offers
The mod provides many new blocks, weapons, items, NPCs, and even siege weapons to the game.
Automation and Technology
The mod also features a new tiered technology designed around medieval age.
The mod features windmills, gates, and even bridges that can be used to build fortresses and castles.
You can recruit soldiers or hire workers. You may even trade with non-combat NPCs or create an entire army.
A work-in-progress part of the mod is the vehicle module that adds ballista, catapults, and even cool hwachas.
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download CodeChickenLib.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod transforms your Minecraft into a different game that focuses on an entirely different thing other than survival. With this mod, you can create an army and invade other castles or defeat the Ender Dragon and sweep the Nether.
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.