Warp your way from one place to another with the help of the WayStones Mod by the mod developer BlaytheNinth. Inspired by popular games, this mod adds waystones that can be used to transport players instantly regardless of the distance.
What the Mod Offers
Waystones is a mod that adds waystone blocks, magical scrolls, and a warp stone. These blocks and item allow for instant traveling between places that are both helpful in survival and even in creative. The mod is highly configurable, and you can set the warp according to your will. Server owners can also use the /warp and /home commands to teleport without using the items.
How to Install WayStones Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
If you are familiar with waypoint portals, and teleportation magic of other MMORPG and RPG games, then you’ll find this mod very appealing.