Find dozens of new ways to use energy and create an automated system with Applied Energistics 2 Mod! Harvest and transform energy uniquely and use the complex ME Network.
What the Mod Offers
The mod revolves around the new network called the “ME Network,” which stands for Matter Energy Network.
The ME Network
This new network, when properly configured, can interact systematically between various components to create a fully automated system with multiple functions like mining, crafting, processing, and more.
Applied Energistics 2 features dozens of new tools, from simple tools like new pickaxes and wrenches to advanced tools like Entropy Manipulator and Matter Cannon.
When installed, the mod will add a new ore and blocks to the world generation, including the rare sky stone.
The mod also has a lot of aesthetic blocks with various effects and visual appeal.
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty complex. The multi-layered tier system and the bunch of new blocks and items around the ME Network are a bit too overwhelming for vanilla lovers. However, this mod pairs well with other Technology-based mods and can give many new reasons to play the game.
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other automation mods.
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Level Emitter
- ME Interface
- Unique storage system using ME Drives and Storage Cells and ME Storage Buss.
- P2P Tunnels transmit signals, items, fluids, and other concepts over common cables.
- When working in your base with the Wireless Terminal, less time is wasted walking back to your chests.
- Get more from your mining trips early game with the.
- Hide your ables with Cable Facades and full support for Forge Multipart.
- Lots of neat new decorative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass, and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- and so much more!