Monitor your enemies’ and pets’ health with this wonderful health UI called Neat. Created by the talented mod developer Vazkii, Neat is a spin-off of the mod Tidy Plates.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds unit frames that display the health of entities and mobs if they are not obstructed. The mod is fully client-side and can even be used on servers without requiring server installation. Jockeys also have a stacked health bar. The unit frame also shows the mob’s special attributes, statuses, and their armor points. The Neat mod is fully configurable in-game.
Neat Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Neat mod is quite easy to install and requires only Minecraft Forge to work. Follow the simple steps below to install the mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to generate the necessary files.
- Download the Neat Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod is pretty and is not obtrusive. The minimalistic functional unit frames are both very clean and nice to look at. We highly recommend this mod to all players especially to those who love to play Multiplayer PVP servers where knowing your opponent’s health is crucial
Neat Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.