Carry filled chests and even mobs in your hands with this fun mod by mod developer Tschipp – Carry On Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
Carry On mod is a simple mod that improves interaction and immersion by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single-block entities like chests, furnaces, droppers, spawners, and even other mobs with the player’s bare hands.
Carry On Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Carry On is pretty straightforward mod and really fun to use. Although there may be some issues with game balance, we highly recommend installing the mod nonetheless.
Carry On Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.