Wanting to hit a mob but the grass mysteriously blocked your sword swing? Avoid experiencing the same problem with Swing Through Grass mod by exidex.
What the Mod Offers
Swing Through Grass mod is a simple mod that prevents blocks with no collision box (like grass and flowers) from getting hit by swords – allowing the player to hit any mob hiding behind it. The mod is configurable and can work on servers even when the client doesn’t have the mod installed.
Exchangers Mod Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod fixes a certain issue that can become crucial in survival, however, for people who use swords to destroy grass, cobwebs, torches, and other blocks, they’ll find this mod a bit of a hindrance.
SwingThroughGrass Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.