Add dozens of living creatures from monsters to abominations in your Minecraft world with Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.13/1.12.2. Created by no other than Lycanite, this mod adds several biome-specific mobs that vary in size and power.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds several new mobs that are specific to biomes. These mobs vary greatly from dinosaur looking mobs to monstrous looking demons and abominations. The mod also features elementals, wisps, and spriggans that can surprise you while you’re doing your thing. Some mobs can also be tamed and used as a pet or as a trusty mount. The mod also features an optional special event that can add excitement and challenge to the game.
Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge mod to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mobs added to this mod are all well-designed and very detailed. However, many of the mobs are inspired by monsters from DOOM game and may contain some gory and grotesque skins that many young players don’t like seeing.
Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.