Add various monsters from Pokemon franchise with this fun mod called PokeCube Mobs 1.13/1.12.2!
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds Pokemon mobs for Pokecube Core mod. As an add-on to the core mod, this mod does not do anything besides giving the core mods the resources it needs to spawn various new Pocket monsters to the blocky world of Minecraft.
PokeCube Mobs Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download PokeCube Core and PokeCube revival mod along with any other mods they require.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
The mod is intended for those players who are having trouble applying resource packs to the monsters added by the PokeCube Core and PokeCube Revival Mod.
Pokécube Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.