Add a whole bunch of Pokemon and Pokemon items to Minecraft with PokeCube Revival Mod 1.13/1.12.2. Originally made by username Manchou, the mod was updated and continued by mod developer Thutmose.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds Pokemon mobs as well as various items from the Pokemon universe. The Pokemon mobs fight in real time with a dynamic combat system that allows them to change moves and deliver powerful blows.
PokeCube Revival Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download PokeCube Core and Thut Core mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded files to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
If you are a fan of Pokemon and wants to experience fighting Pokemon or hunting for legendary monsters, then this mod is good for you.
Pokécube – Revival Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.