Know what you are looking at with this lightweight UI mod called What is That 1.13/1.12.2 by mod developer SilentChaos512.
What is the Mod About?
WIT is a lightweight UI mod that is very similar to WAILA (What Am I Looking At) Mod. The mod provides a simple display that shows information about blocks and entities when you look at them. The mod also has its own API. The mod can display the following: Name of the block/ entity as well as from what mod it is from, ID Metadata and un-localized name, Harvestability info, contents of inventories, extra information, and more.
Joypad Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place WIT (What Is That) Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Should You Install it?
The mod is very similar to WAILA but features a different “flavor” and design. The API allows the player to adjust what is displayed which is really handy and helpful.
WIT (What Is That) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.