The Waila Harvestability mod is actually more of an add-on for the Waila mod than a standalone mod. In that sense, this mod does nothing unless you already have Waila installed. However, this is such a great addition to Waila that you should consider getting this if you’re already using that. This is because Waila Harvestability lets you know many different stats about all of the new blocks and materials added in Waila, just from looking at said blocks and materials. It will tell you whether you can harvest them with your current equipment, as well as what level of tools you need to successfully harvest.
It doesn’t take a long-winded explanation to tell why this is such a good thing. If you’re using Waila, adding Waila Harvestability to the mix will prevent you from breaking your tools by using them to harvest the wrong things, as well as keep you from wasting precious resources by using the wrong tools to harvest them, in which case you end up with nothing but damaged tools. It’s just like using a shovel to break a stone brick – you get nothing for it. This mod will prevent that from happening to you. This is also great with Tinker’s Construct, which you’re probably using already if you’re using Waila.
Waila Harvestability Mod Installation
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your .minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Waila Harvestability Mod into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- That was all, enjoy!
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.