Automagy is an add-on mod by username Tuhljin for the popular mod Thaumcraft. This add-on mod focuses on automation and new logistics.
What the Mod is About?
The mod adds a new storage system with one GUI, these new storage systems can request items for delivery and more. The mod also features a centralized essential tracking and distribution, a new way of extracting your XP and store it safely somewhere, a new Essentia logic, item logistics, dozens of new and interesting items, a variety of tweaks, and convenient shortcuts, and so much more.
Automagy: Automation and Logistics Mod Showcase
How to Install Automagy: Automation and Logistics Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install ThaumCraft mod (4 or 5) and all its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Automagy is a great addition to an already popular and great mod. We highly recommend installing the mod when you are playing with version 4 or version 5 of ThaumCraft.