Add a ton of automation options with RFTools Control. This is a mod addon for the popular mod RFTools and features a visual grid-based programming language that lets you automate various stuff with ease.
What the Mod Offers
RFTools Control is an addon to the already complex mod RFTools. This mod adds two new main blocks which are used to create programs, and execute the said programs. The mod also features lots of new items, objects, and blocks, that allow for networking, control redstone, check RF energy, move items around, and so on.
RFTools Control Mod Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and Install RFTools mod.
- Download the RFTools Control mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the mod file to ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
Should You Install It?
The mod adds new and interesting way to control blocks and items in Minecraft. In combination with RFTools, the RFTools control adds new automation possibilities, and expands the game even further.
RFTools Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.