The One Probe Mod 1.13/1.12.2 (TOP mod for short) is a tooltip mod inspired by the mod WAILA (What Am I Looking At?). This mod provides a more immersive way of showing the tooltip than simple popping out of the screen.
What the Mod Offers
With the mod installed, information will be shown to any block or item you look at whenever you hold the probe item in your hand. The mod is very configurable and is designed to be used alongside other popular mods and supports Redstone Flux along others.
Sneaking while holding the probe will give you a list of all the items inside the block (like a chest).
The One Probe Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The One Probe Mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. In order to properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the One Probe Mod using the link below.
- Drag and drop the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory.
Should You Install It?
The mod replaces the need for the WAILA mod, but WAILA is more convenient. The one probe mod, however, is more immersive and is more balanced and has some nifty functions that WAILA doesn’t have.
The One Probe Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.