Do you enjoy playing the wonderful Immersive Engineering mod but thought that it lacks some ways to produce RF energy? Then install the mod add-on Immersive Tech Mod by username FerroO2000.
What the Mod is About?
Immersive Tech is an add-on for Immersive Engineering mod and it basically adds new methods to produce RF energy by utilizing the sun. The mod adds 4 multi-block structures: Distiller, Solar Tower, Solar Reflector, and Steam Turbine.
Immersive Tech Mod Showcase
How to Install Immersive Tech Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Immersive Engineering mod and all its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Immersive Engineering is a good mod, and Immersive Tech is a good add-on for it. We recommend adding this mod on top of your mod pack with Immersive Engineering.