Do you enjoy playing the wonderful Immersive Engineering mod but thought that it lacks some ways to produce RF energy? Then install the mod add-on Immersive Tech Mod 1.13/1.12.2 by username FerroO2000.
What the Mod is About?
Immersive Tech is an add-on for Immersive Engineering mod and it basically adds new methods to produce RF energy by utilizing the sun. The mod adds 4 multi-block structures: Distiller, Solar Tower, Solar Reflector, and Steam Turbine.
Immersive Tech Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download and install Immersive Engineering mod and all its required mods.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
Should You Install it?
Immersive Engineering is a good mod, and Immersive Tech is a good add-on for it. We recommend adding this mod on top of your mod pack with Immersive Engineering.
Immersive Tech Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.