Psi is a combination of technology, programming, and magic mod inspired by the Japanese animation Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. The aim of the mod is to creation action sequences to be executed in the Minecraft world in the form of magic.
What the Mod Offers
Psi uses the basic of mathematic concept and allows for great flexibility on execution of spells. In regards to this, the mod adds a series of new blocks, and tools including a magical gun that is used to execute programs, and a block to edit the programs. The mod is still in its early development stage and will have a lot more features planned ahead.
With proper programming, you can execute some really cool spells at a distance that can help in various scenarios.
Psi Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
Same with other Forge-based mods, the Psi mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge. To properly install the mod, follow the steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft with Forge at least once to create the necessary folders
- Download the Psi mod using the link below
- Drag and drop the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
Although it is a bit weird for people who haven’t seen the anime it was based on, the mod holds a lot of potential and opens up a lot of possibilities. What the mod can do is very flexible and encourages creativity and problem solving.
Psi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.