Research and build low, mid, and high tier machinery with Mekanism mod 1.13/1.12.2. Created by the mod developer aidancbrady, Mekanism is an independent tech mod that brings new systems and high-powered gear to Minecraft.
What the Mod Offers
The mod adds a lot of various content to the game including high-tiered machinery, nearly indestructible set of armor, functional jetpacks, and even fancy balloons. All parts of the mod are level tiered. The mod also features automation, robots, and more.
Mekanism Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Installation
The mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Navigate your way to %Appdata%.
- Locate the ‘.minecraft/mods’ folder.
- Put the downloaded file to the mods folder inside Minecraft directory.
- Have fun!
Should You Install It?
The mod is a bit confusing at first due to the wide array of items and blocks it gives. However, upon playing with it for some time, you will find out that all items are inter-connected. Mekanism is a great content and technology mod that is free from any base mods.
Mekanism Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any problem, please leave a comment below and we will help you.